Thursday, February 12, 2009

I hate my life my everything except for you

It's onli when i'm asleep den all my problems dissapear
I wish i could sleep and never wake up again
I wan to sleep forever n ever

Ppl ask me wat happen i always reply nothing
They ask me wat's wrong i say nothing
They ask if i'm fine i say yes
They ask how am i i say fine

i wonder how long do i hav to keep pretending that nothing had change...

during church service last week i was so desperate to recive the touch of God.I felt him through out the service n i cried during praise n worship...i want to always feel him so distinctively He gives me the assurance i need to get through a day a month a year...


N since it's valentines tmr...

If I could have just one wish,I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment