Saturday, February 7, 2009

i'm someone hu is silly hu betrays her frens tat were nvr her fren at all....they come n hurt u with words...so here is how the whole story goes...we were all frens den we pon cls went to compass point to eat den i went bac to sch for dance den the rest of them go home den my subject teacher came to my cca venue to look for me n asked me y i did not go for lesson den i said i went out to eat she asked with hu den i said sibyl accidentally bcus tat was the first thing tat came to my mind.den after tat she asked me to write report so i tot tat if i say sibyl name alr den mus as well say all bcus we all went together.i was silly enough to blive tat they would stand by me.all of them deserted me..ya i admit i'm a "bloody stupid person" so wat?i dun deserve to hav a good fren so wat?i'm a betrayer so wat?i really dunno y i tot of u as my good fren in the first place...at least i still hav real frens backin me although they r not in my sch...thanks for standin by me...i tot of suicide but i feel tat if i dun face up to this problem n commit suicide den i'm a coward hu dare not take the consequences of my own action.i do not hav frens like this anymore i hav better frens than u all...i did not no y i was blind enough not to c them when they were bside me all along...u hate me?i hate u even more n i nvr even tok to faird can i onli tok to my subject teacher la...u hav the cheek to criticize me in ur blog but den when i tok to u u giv me that dumb look of urs n still can laugh some more...u are oso fake can?if u wan u tell me straight in my face.i will get hurt but i will respect that u dare to tell me in person n not hide at home behind ur com la....nbcb dun come n find me when u r in trouble...bcus u got other good frens that can 'help you'....n vv ong u think u fat i scared u r?is u all tell cher that i smoke mah den i say go back la...n sibyl i say u got smoke but abit onli at least i nvr tell cher that when i smoke u oso everytime follow smoke k?vv ong u think u very chio oso meh i saw de pics in ur phone k u oso got act cute wat go ahead n spread to the whole sch if u wan...i wun stop u...wat u did b4 is none of my prob if u get police case it's ur own prob not mine...get it?i can do the same thing that u did to me u blive?the for free sex thing i can even report u to the police again for insultin my name n putting my pic up without permission...try me...u fat ass...but i will not stoop so low to ur level.go ahead n destray my image as much as u wan u r jus lookin for attention wantin ppl to giv u those'relax la','cool down la' in simple words u r self-pitying.

No comments:

Post a Comment