Tuesday, February 10, 2009

please la horh u say u hav a pathetic past how bout me?did anyone even no that i was not plan for me n my sis r from diff father's den both of them left my mum?den she sold me away but her bro bought me back.den they take care of me until now?den i go back to her.n u say no one blieves u?ur other fren blieve u wat they attack me wit words wat but i choose not to care...n miss normala dun blieve u it's ur own fault,hu ask u dun wan tell de truth?n i still can laugh after u mega-ed my number n even wrote it on the bus bcus so far onli one stupid person hu saw it on de bus msg me n den i scold him until he diam diam....no one else even msg me?n wat rights do u hav to spread my number around n even said that for free sex call this number?pls la u angry or wat horh...do something more logical cas?dun b so childish la horh...i ltr goin meet fren he wait for me downstairs my house damn long le...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment