Monday, February 9, 2009

Today went to sch as usual den afer sch go find dm den go long john silver buy food den went to eliz de house...down there eat den use com...haiz...sian sia now so free...nothin to do...n i promised normmala n my sis tat i would quit smokin..i wish i had that group of frens that my sis had n her guts.her group of frens r very closely bonded they no matter wat will stick by one another...n she wack anyone tat offends her greatly....vv ong pls stop it i hav my limits too!!!i cn do de same thing bac to u!my outside frens even wanted to help me scold u n spam u i asked them not to...n wateva tat u did now i haven report it yet once u make me reach my limit there's no saying to wat i might do...pls la all of u spread around bcus u wan ppl to think that u very pityful wan ppl to tong qing u grow up!n dun use the Lord's name in vain can?after u scold vulgarities all that u still hav the cheek to say amen?n wat?God "bless" u?u might think i'm tryin to act holy or wat but i am one person no matter how naughty or pai i am outside rite...i hate ppl hu uses the Lord's name in vain...

No comments:

Post a Comment